01 February 2012

bsbp teaser


my bead soup partner is stacey curry of star hitched wagon - 


here's what is going out to her... the idea was to take rustic pieces and make them a bit feminine - even add a touch of vintage... unexpected... to give enough to inspire, but not so much that it would direct the finished piece... so i am not trying to be stingy, but selective... 











5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've sent her! I posted my bead soup off yesterday - just hope that my partner likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can see, it looks beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Not Fair!!I want to see more more more...Wah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MD - looks a bit mysterious. B

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts and time are respected - thank you... responses back to you will arrive privately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...