14 February 2011

life is oh so good -


sprung for my very favorite candle at the store today - the one i most love to have burning when i work... i swear i can feel the muscles in my chest relax and my mind calm when it is in the room with me... 


then my (leann's) buddha and lotus came in the mail... 


it's warm outside so the kids are with their friends on walks and bike rides... 


all about me and seeing what comes to mind for a bit - why do i feel like i just jinxed myself?!


later we will have sugar cookies and love potion - 


as a fabulous bumper sticker i saw yesterday reminded me -


'every moment is an opportunity 
for love and transformation.'



8 comments:

  1. What's your favorite candle? I'm glad you treated yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are all set, you even have love potion! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about chakras now :-) It's a good day for getting your favourite candle and sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jinxed...evil thought..push it away
    The scent of the candle relaxes you and opens your inner self to creative energy..and you deserve the time spent to feed your soul.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy valentines day MJ...a fabulous bumper sticker i saw one day " what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" can't get that thought out of my mind at times....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got your favorite candle! And you are not jinxing yourself - wrong line of thought - banish it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the transformative power of love.
    so good to know that this day you gave yourself a gift of love. we don't do enough of that.
    enjoy the day.
    xo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish there were more inspiring bumper stickers like that around here....I can't ~or won't~ repeat most of the one's I see....

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts and time are respected - thank you... responses back to you will arrive privately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...